Thursday, March 15, 2007

Bad sneakers and the pina colada, my friends


I love Steely Dan! So, a few thoughts from today. And it has been a much better day than yesterday.

-- I may have a new job by next week (keeping fingers crossed), in which I would get paid more and get more vacation time (and believe me, I'm all about time off of work)

-- Hopefully, this won't interrupt my trip to Pennsylvania to see Paul next month

-- Memorial Day weekend, I am going to Scottsdale, Arizona, to see my other best friend, Abby!!! I've never been there and I am so excited about traveling out west and seeing Abs. Go West, young woman [sic[!- Frederick Jackson Turner

--I love my cake decorating class; it is adorably fun and wonderful. The cake doesn't look that great, but well, I'm an ingenue at this type of thing.

Now I must go to bed. Oyasumi Nasai.

No comments: