Wednesday, January 03, 2007

It's a Beautiful Day in the neighborhood...

Yesterday, I went back to the bank after the holiday. It can be so boring there sometimes, but I like working with Andy and Lisa. Lisa is the branch supervisor (actually, head teller) and she is funny. After work, I came home, cleaned up a little bit, and Brian brought home Boston Market. Hmmm, I love that place. We watched "The Two Towers," as part of our LOTR marathon. Although, I fell asleep at 9:30, per usual. I told Brian that we have to watch "Indiana Jones" next. I can't believe they're making a fourth installment of that series. Harrison Ford is like sixty-four!
Because I do not know about my tuition waiver for school (which starts on Monday, by the way), I am looking for a full-time job. I interviewed today at a Fidelity Investments Branch in Worcester, which is about twenty minutes from where I live. I don't know if I got the job, because there are a lot of other candidates and I'm not sure if my experience is up to par with the other interviewees. However, the manager of the branch did inform me that two other people who he hired recently were from other banks. And I saw another girl at the interview who wasn't even wearing a suit. For shame... I would apply for a full-time position with the BankNorth, but I'm not sure I can switch positions unless I'm at one for six months; I've only worked for them for three months, so I don't think changing positions is option right now. Well, anyway, I am still looking around also want to apply for a assistant position at a museum in Newton.
So now I am at home with the day off and it is nice. It is a very sunny day here and I am watching old episodes of "Sex and the City." Also, the laundry is going and the cat is sitting here, basking in the sun and waiting to be petted. And maybe tomorrow, I will find out what I am doing this year.

No comments: