Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Adjusting to life here in the Mass...


Well, I think that I am just going to stay at BankNorth. This is being bolstered by the fact that I like my co-workers, I don't want to keep switching jobs, I don't have to totally re-train, and the glorious fact that I will receive almost $500 in incentive money next Friday. I can't believe it-- I want to buy a light grey suit with the money and maybe some new perfume or makeup or something that I wouldn't normally buy for myself. Anyway, so much for talking about shopping but I simply love to shop! I really want to go to IKEA--there is one in Stoughton, which is like an hour away and it looks like fun.

This is the first week in six months that I will be working forty hours again, and to be honest, I don't mind a bit. Yes, I like a vacation once in a while, but I like to have a set schedule. You could say that I'm a pretty structured person; I try to be a little more relaxed but it doesn't seem to happen. Like I yelled at Brian for not cleaning today; it was a bitchy thing to do. So, anyway, I am happy with working, but am sometimes bored at work when there is nothing to do. I am often on the internet, looking at newspaper websites, imdb, or whatever.

Last night I went to yoga at the gym; I haven't done that in six months either. It was a little hard, but I think I will get back in the swing of things. My arms are a little sore today, but I still love the yoga. I hope to go at least once a week; yoga is offered Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday mornings.

Well, I'm pretty sure that I am going to take a cake decorating class at this high school that offers a lot of night/adult ed. classes. It starts in March and lasts for five weeks. This is something I really want to do, so I'm going to register this week.

My new favorite show is on right now-- "Top Chef." I love it because I really like food, and the drama, of course. The finale is next week and I have no idea who I want to win.

Well, the picture is of my sweet little cat, Morgan. She is a little doll who loves to eat crab, play on the bed when I am trying to make it, and she loves playing with her toy mouse and cuddling with her owners. Oh, I am not turning into a cat person, I promise.

1 comment:

Katherine said...

Sorry I keep missing your calls! The first time I was in the shower and the second time I was in a crowded restaurant! I will try to call you tonight ... I think I am getting sick. I am very achy. :o(