Saturday, January 27, 2007

Baby, it's really cold outside...



First, I will start off by saying that I love the skincare line, Philosophy. They make wonderful products like the one in the picture, which is a 3-in-1 shampoo, bath gel, and bubble bath. I just ordered this flavor, Red Velvet cake, today; in the past, I've gotten Cinnamon Buns, Pumpkin Pie, and Lavender Pound Cake, as well as their wonderful face wash-- purity. Honestly, I wish I could try every kind.
Well, enough about skincare. Yesterday, I worked at another branch of the bank in a town called Westborough, which is about fifteen minutes from my apartment. The people who work there are nice and it is much more organized than my branch. My friend Gouri will be working at that branch starting next week full time and I will miss her. I left work at 5, picked up my dry cleaning (which was a whopping $30 for six pieces), and then came home. Brian and I went to Keith and Sarah's house in Spencer for dinner and fun. I made this oreo dessert (in a box) for them and we had take out from this pizza/sandwich place. They just got the Wii nintendo game system and it is really fun. I'm not very good at playing video games myself, but it was fun to try.
Since it was freezing yesterday (the high temperature was 15 degrees) and we like to stay up late, Brian and I spent the night in their guest room. We also had to leave early in the morning because I had to work today at the bank. Haha, next week I don't have to! Yay! We stopped at the ubiquitous Dunkin donuts for breakfast sandwiches and coffee and then I went to work until 12:30. Brian picked me up after I went to the grocery store (which is next door to the bank and I go there every day) for fruit, etc.
Today has not been full of activity. I watched TV for a little while, Brian and I played this computer game called Dreamfall-The longest journey, and I went to the library to pick up some videos, including the Gilmore Girls seasons 5 & 6. Right now, I'm watching "Real Women Have Curves" with the excellent America Ferrera.
I finished "The Devil Wears Prada" on Wednesday and started "American Psycho" Thursday but haven't gotten into it much. However, it looks great.
Brian, wake up soon, so that we can eat!!

No comments: