Thursday, February 21, 2008

Damn, y'all, that chicken broth was good...

I say this only because after eating jello all day and drinking apple juice and water at work yesterday, the chicken broth really did taste good!!

The procedure went well, no problems at all, except for the nurses (three of them) trying to find my vein because I was superdehydrated from the Golytely drink I had to consume. And I am anemic, but that is old news. Anyway, I came home, had real food-- a muffin, quiche, and ice cream (I know, not the best choices), took a nap, watched "The Queen" with Helen Mirren (rather good), and now we are about to go to the Longhorn Steakhouse for dinner. I love eating!!

I forgot to mention how much I enjoyed the last episode of "Project Runway," where the last five designers had to choose a work of art from three wings of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York and create a modern design inspired by that same work of art. It was great! I love Jillian's clothes; they are fabulous! I like Christian's too, but I can't believe he won "Fan Favorite." I mean, he has a really cocky attitude, but he is an awesome designer, and so young, too.

I bought my plane ticket the other day to go home for my bridal shower and Easter. One way is Delta, so more sky miles for me. Also, on the way back, I am flying through La Guardia in New York. I've been there a few times, but I'm surprised it's the connecting airport. Oh well. New York, New York!!

No comments: