Saturday, April 08, 2006

Bridal showers

Today I held a bridal shower for Sarah, my brother's fiancee. They are getting married in Chicago next month and it should be great. And I am a bridesmaid, finally. Although, it has been a little expensive so far. My dress was $154, but it is beautiful and green so it will go well with my sort-of red hair. I just can't seem to find cream colored shoes.

Anyway, the shower went pretty well. There is some drama in my family though because one of my cousins is about to get a divorce. And our family was supposed to be so perfect (sarcastically). When my mom got a divorce, people looked down on her, but now there have been a few more divorces, so we are slowly becoming more normal.

In other news, I yelled at my boyfriend Brian for the upteenth time because it has been hard to spend time with him lately because he is in music school and is about to get his master's but is in danger of failing. Why was school so easy for me? However, he is much, much more intelligent than me in things like jazz, improvisation, and theory.

I can't believe that we will be dating a year at the end of this month. Time has just gone by so fast this year.

I am looking forward to moving to Boston in four months; I am just worried about the money.

No comments: