Friday, January 11, 2008

Good things...

One could compare this post with Martha Stewart's "Good Things" articles.

I have a beautiful everydayware pattern picked out for Brian and me. This is the French country pattern by the Louisville Stoneware Company. I love it because for one thing, it is very unique, there aren't too many people in New England who will have this stoneware, and mostly, because it will remind me of Louisville whenever I eat a lovely meal, even if it is not a Hot Brown.



While perusing through some bride's websites, I found this lovely stationery place, located in Newton, Mass., which has the most delightful, although quite expensive, stationery and accessories. Felix Doolittle is the name and it is quite wonderful. I am hoping to use these as my return address labels for my thank you notes. I would love to use everything from this store because they feature hydrangeas on everything a girl could want, but unfortunately, I'm not in the market to pay $12.00 for a single invitation. These address labels are $42 for 100, so I will be splurging there.




We have planned a little mid-winter holiday (for one night) in North Conway, New Hampshire, during Brian's February break (and if I were a teacher, eh- hem, it would be my break as well). I was looking at http://www.bbonline.com, and found this beautiful Farm River Bed and Breakfast and Stables. They have sleigh rides, horseback riding, and complimentary snowshoes! Not to mention a fireplace and two-person jacuzzi in the room. I am delighted!

1 comment:

Katherine said...

I love that china pattern! It is beautiful! :o)